8 Vertical is looking for increasing its workforce, incorporating a MANAGEMENT AND PROCESS ENGINEER for Ñuñoa, Santiago de Chile.
- Administration, logistics and project management
- Management and Prevention areas
- Service description: Accreditations and project document management, ISO quality system implementation, prevention document management, etc.
- University degree: management and process engineering (I. Prevention, I. Commercial, Quality or other related).
- Soft skills for dealing with customers and accreditations.
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems (Quality).
- Focused on objectives: favoring the operation.
- Autonomy, proactivity and responsibility with the position.
- Prolixity and work under pressure.
- Open and communicative personality.
- Digital culture .
- Experience at least 2 years
- Training as a preventionist, commercial engineering and related fields
- Training in Quality audits
- Class B license
- Address near Ñuñoa
- Trial contract and later indefinite
- $750,000 (Chilean pesos) reviewable after 6 months
- Report to Project Management and Administration Management • Location: Ñuñoa
Interested please send CV with personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.